Jaundice explained: cause, treatment and symptoms
What are the treatment and remedies?
1) Tomatoes: Tomatoes are considered to be the best food to be consumed when you are suffering from jaundice. Take a glass of pure tomato juice with a pinch of salt and pepper early every morning
2) Lemon: 20ml of pure lemon juice mixed into a glass of water, taken several times a day will remove a lot of worries. In fact it is beneficial and helps in protection of liver cell.
3)Barely Water: boil 1 cup of barley in 3 liters of water for around three hours and take it with a regular interval, it is very useful.
4) Bitter luffa: pound the bitter luffa [preferably green] in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the liquid, place the liquid in the palm of the hand and sniff it up through the nostrils, from the next day you will observe that a it has a very useful effect. In addition to that it will also remove other worries like dizziness, migraines and fever [especially in a delicate patient.
5) Leaves of snake gourd: Take an infusion of 15gm dried leaves in 250ml of boiling water, while this is cooling you will need to make a coriander mixture, give to the patient at least 3 times daily. After 3 days you can see a drastic improvement in patients’ health.
7) Glass of sugarcane juice, mixed with the juice of half a lime: At least twice a day take a glass of sugar cane juice and take care when squeezing this plant as there will be sand etc on the outside and this could infect the juice making the already weak patient even sicker.